Name : Weight Management Specialist
Item # :
THIS IS A DIGITAL PRODUCT - NOTHING WILL BE SHIPPED.
Are you tired of all the myths? Are you confident with your knowledge of nutrition and how to get the results your clients want? Why is obesity running rampant in our society? If your clients only spend a few hours a week with you, how can you best educate and guide them towards their fitness goals with sound nutrition advice?
Here's your chance to learn information based on the latest research available. Taught by a Registered Dietitian with expertise in exercise nutrition. This course will empower you to create energy balance for your clients.
This is an online program.
Client handouts, reference sheets, background reading and videos
are all viewable online.
*The exam is included and is done on-line.*
- Basic Principles of Energy Balance
- How to use the ADA Exchange System
- How to estimate total caloric energy expenditure
- How to estimate the energy needs of individual clients
- How to approximate the energy content of foods
- How the body gains and loses weight
- Myths & Facts about popular weight loss diets, supplements and drugs
- How to conduct nutrition interviews
- How to develop SMART healthy eating plans and lifelong behavior changes
- DSHEA provisions
- Principles of weight loss and weight gain
NCCPT - National Council For Certified Personal Trainers (0.8 CEUs)
Price : $