Certified Group Exercise InstructorContinuing Education Units:
0.80 for Certified Group Exercise Instructor
More clients, more income, more ways to make a difference.
Every fitness professional who is putting passion to purpose is looking for more ways to help others get fit and healthy. The Group Fitness Certification allows you to step out in front among other fitness professionals and lead the way towards a healthier future for those who might not desire a one-on-one experience. The fast-paced and dynamic environment calls for outgoing and motivated professionals just like you. Are you ready to lead? Earn 0.8 CEUs.
What can you expect to learn?
- Understanding the physiological principles behind Group Exercise
- Identifying and adjusting for health concerns
- How to adjust for special conditions like pregnant class participants
- Preventing class injuries
- Designing classes for various levels
- Developing choreography a unique class
- Proper Cueing Techniques
- How to choose and implement the best class equipment
- How to conduct various group class formats:
- Step classes
- Kickboxing classes
- Cycling classes
- Aqua Aerobics
The Certified Group Trainer Course includes:
- 107 page course
- Online educational videos that go along with the course
- Basic warm up routines
- Muscle conditioning routines
- photographs of exercises
Want to study from a printed version? A hard copy of the Manual can be purchased for $29.95 plus shipping and Handling.
- This exam is given via a live proctor. You must go to http://www.passmyexam.net to schedule your exam.
- A government photo ID and a valid CPR card are required.
- You will be given 120 minutes to take the 91 question exam.
- You must score a 75% or higher to pass.
Be the first to review this product...Write a Review