Weight Management Specialist - Exam Only
Take the NCCPT Weight Management Specialist Exam with no preparatory assistance. No other purchase is necessary. The only prerequisite to taking the exam is that you must be at least 18 years of age and have a valid CPR card.
Prerequisites: Must be 18 years or older with a valid photo ID and valid CPR card.
- This exam is given via a live proctor through www.passmyexam.net. Proctor fee paid at time of scheduling. Students must take the online exam through Pass My Exam. Please click here for specific exam information.
- You will have 6 months to take your exam, after which a late fee will apply.
- A government photo ID and a valid CPR card are required.
- You will be given 120 minutes to take the 74 question exam.
- You must score a 75% or higher to pass and obtain the weight loss consultant certification
- Retake exams must be purchased separately.
What is included in the package?
For more information, please visit the About the Exams page on our website.