NCCPT is looking for enthusiastic, experienced, and knowledgeable professionals to teach our one-day live personal trainer workshop. To be considered, you must meet the following criteria:
- A minimum of 5 years personal training career experience. Physical therapists, athletic trainers, chiropractors and other health care professionals may also apply.
- A minimum of 2 years teaching, supervising, public speaking, or mentoring experience. The teaching does not have to be in health and fitness (although preferred), but must be in a group setting. Tutoring individuals one-on-one would not suffice.
- A four-year degree in a health and fitness related field and at least one personal training certification from an accredited organization, OR a minimum of five personal training certifications (subject to our approval). Being NCCPT certified is preferred, but not mandatory.
- Have exceptional speaking and communication skills.
- Have an exceptional ability to interact with people.
If you meet these initial qualifications, please email your resume to email@example.com to begin the process of becoming an NCCPT instructor!